Social work student
- the interviewer makes a mistake/speaking error during the welcome --> "Oddjob Airlines" instead of "Oddjob Airways"
- the interviewer diesn't introduce himself
- the interviewer doesn't inform the student about the record/cameras
- he asks inaccurate questions ("Where were you seated on the airplane?" or closed questions "Did you enjoy your flight?")
- the student responds monosyllabic
- the interviewer implicity expresses his opinion --> "The seats are really comfortable, aren't they?"
- the interviewer interrupts the student --> student: "Yeah, I think so", [good enough for a nap.]